Maca Root Capsules Organic 540mg

Maca Root Capsules.jpg
Maca Root Capsules.jpg

Maca Root Capsules Organic 540mg

from 2.34

Dubbed the “superfood of the Andes”, Maca is popular amongst the indigenous population of the Peruvian Andes. Cultivated in spring, Maca is a small root vegetable from the maca plant grown at altitudes over 3500 metres. Traditionally integrated in the nutrition of natives, the Maca root has evolved into a modern day “superfood”.  Our Maca powder is made up from 70% yellow Maca root, and a mix of red, black and purple Maca make up the remaining 30%. Maca comes with a rich malty flavour that combines well with cacao, another “superfood”. Our organic maca root capsules are ethically sourced from the very best suppliers worldwide.

  • Each capsule is 540mg

  • Ethically Sourced

Quantity:
Quantity:
Add To Cart